Tuesday, May 25, 2010

Some More Egg Pictures

You'd think I dropped off the face of the earth.  It's been 6 months since I was in here.  Well, all I can say is I'm sorry.  So, I'm picking up the reins again with some hard boiled eggs my husband, DeeDude, made today. 
He always puts a secret message on them so we can tell them apart from raw eggs.  The message is different every time.  Today's message is:  I 8 T E T S H G R H (with an arrow pointing right).  The game is to see if I can guess what the message means.  Rarely do I guess right, but that's all part of the fun.  If you click on the picture you can see a larger view of it.  Click on the "Read More" button to see the answer.  And, I am glad to be back.

Here is the answer: I ate the egg that should have gone right here (arrow pointing right)

No comments: